Attention all members:
As a reminder, all 516 members are entitled the following:
1. One FREE 1 on 1 Active Life Movement Assessment.
*This movement Assessment is a great way to get a better understanding of how your individual body functions and how to better modify and help prevent injury.
2. One FREE 1 on 1 Personal Training Session.
*This is your opportunity to do one of three things. You can work with a specific coach on some technique or skill you’re looking to improve. You can take this time to talk with a coach one on one with some maybe longer term goals and how to achieve them. Or if you’re just looking to get your butt kicked with some additional volume with the guidance of a specific coach then that’s an option too!
So stop by the front desk or grab a coach to schedule your sessions!
3. One FREE Float at Hope Floats.
*Hope Floats is a float tank - a sensory deprivation tank located on 52 Hillside Avenue, Williston Park (next to Peter Andrews).
Tank float therapy is proven to:
* Relieve stress, anxiety and depression
* Reduce chronic fatigue caused by insomnia
* Stimulate creativity
* Accelerate mental clarity and learning
* Deepen meditation practices
* Soothe chronic pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, inflammation and tendonitis
* Improve athletic performance
* Decrease muscular tension caused by daily stresses and prolonged sitting
* Improve circulation and reduce blood pressure
* Accelerate healing
* Strengthen the immune system
*Please see any of our staff to collect your FREE float pass. All you have to do is bring is to your first float for a FREE session.
NOW FOR TODAYS WORKOUT:
30-45 sec handstand hold
20-30 sec L sit
10 Wide stance goblet squats
50 Box jump overs (24/20)
right into 3 rounds of:
15 SOH (135/95)
15 Toes to bar